CCN is appreciative of the various levels and types of support it has received throughout the development and implementation of the Dually Involved Youth Project.
CCN partner organizations:
- State of Illinois Department of Children and Family Services
- The Chicago Community Trust
Previous partners and funders that have helped CCN get to where it is today:
- Laura and John Arnold Foundation
- Nonprofit Finance Fund (through a grant from the federal Social Innovation Fund)
- Living Cities in partnership with The Chicago Community Trust
- Dunham Fund
- Illinois Juvenile Justice Commission
- Third Sector Capital Partners, Inc.
- Harvard Kennedy School Government Performance Lab
- Chapman and Cutler, LLC