CCN is appreciative of the various levels and types of support it has received throughout the development and implementation of the Dually Involved Youth Project.
CCN’s partner organizations are:
- Government Partner: State of Illinois Department of Children and Family Services
- Transaction Coordinator: Third Sector Capital Partners, Inc.
- Government Advisor: Harvard Kennedy School Government Performance Lab
- Outside Counsel: Chapman and Cutler, LLC
- Ramp-up funders:
- Laura and John Arnold Foundation
- Nonprofit Finance Fund (through a grant from the federal Social Innovation Fund)
- Living Cities in partnership with The Chicago Community Trust
- Dunham Fund
- Illinois Juvenile Justice Commission